Time to pull the boats and call it quits

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Took the Lund out for its final trip today. Went out to EC 6 to do a little casting with no success. Water temps have dropped and the clarity of the water was very muddy.

B01CEB4A-617E-4F51-8C4F-CE718F09375A.jpeg

Water temps in the channel were a tad cooler and ended up breaking some ice at the end of @oldcutmarina channel.
It has been a good fishing season for pike, Walleye and a couple meals of perch. Hoping to do it again probably in the same order next year in a bigger boat.

32F77402-2255-4E08-9BE2-D58B8A612436.jpeg

Took the Lund out for its final trip today. Went out to EC 6 to do a little casting with no success. Water temps have dropped and the clarity of the water was very muddy.

View attachment 6961

Water temps in the channel were a tad cooler and ended up breaking some ice at the end of @oldcutmarina channel.
It has been a good fishing season for pike, Walleye and a couple meals of perch. Hoping to do it again probably in the same order next year in a bigger boat.

View attachment 6962
Thanks for the update @Three Bouys.That water temperature looks Cold @ 38.8 on your Fish Finder.I am hoping that there will be an Ice Fishing Season,and the last 2 year’s I didn’t get out on the Inner Bay Ice Fishing due to the lack of Ice.I ended up going to Lake Simcoe instead with an Invite from @Reddog,and it was a Fantastic time there.All the Best in your search for another boat,and hopefully it will catch you lots of Fish,like Your Lund did.(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks