The lighthouse

HugeHugh

Heading out for my biggest trip out on Erie so far, this Saturday. My plan is to set up somewhere between the elbow and the lighthouse and troll my way around the point and down towards Hastings for an afternoon of minnow dunking.
I have made a couple quick trips out to the elbow this year but am yet to hook up. I am hoping that finally having a whole day to spend out there I can establish a pattern and get some fish in the well.
Being my first time venturing out this far I was wondering if there is anything I should be watching out for? (to my knowledge its all pretty deep water and no structure to worry about hitting once i'm past Bluffs of course) Also is there anything I should be looking for on the fish finder to increase my chances of putting some eyes in the box, like bottom contour or sand vs gravel, water temp anything really would help as I haven't had the best luck rigging so far.
Any advice is appreciated and I will be sure to post my results when zi back on dry land.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks