"The Fish Shack" Cottage rental coming Spring to North Erie Marina

Niagara Baits

The Fishermans Dream vacation is coming Spring 2015 to North Erie Marina "The Fish Shack" at the A-frame. Bring your wife's this cottage is fully renovated with beautiful kitchen and bathrooms. Wake up to an amazing view with floor to ceiling windows overlooking catfish creek. 2 bedrooms sleeps up to 8. 2 bathrooms both with showers. Dock included with cottage rental.

Yes tell us more. Might like it just for a weekend getaway this winter, is that possible?

The Fishermans Dream vacation is coming Spring 2015 to North Erie Marina "The Fish Shack" at the A-frame. Bring your wife's this cottage is fully renovated with beautiful kitchen and bathrooms. Wake up to an amazing view with floor to ceiling windows overlooking catfish creek. 2 bedrooms sleeps up to 8. 2 bathrooms both with showers. Dock included with cottage rental.

Hi everyone sorry we were away for a couple days.

The price for the rental of the "Fish Shack" will be $850 per week dockage and bedding included. I have some pictures but not with the new furniture or applainces. I can email them to anyone interested.

:)

Look for my PM.

You sure you want to let the likes of us to stay there? That place sure is well appointed and has all the latest in modern design. I see a womans touch.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks