Thames River Walleye’s ON!!

Thanks @Trevor M. I really enjoy hearing those three special words I never hear from my wife....... "you were right"!

Yeah, I NEVER hear those words either. But at least when I have misunderstood the regs, I do what I have always done, and call the MNR to get clarification, and then if I was wrong, I can admit it and correct my error. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Folk's, your arguing over catching spawning, future breeding stock wallies, does a day either way really matter?
my friend thats why its closed from march till may 15.most of the fish arent up past thamsville area to deleware till end of march.all are spawned out 1st week of april..and the majority dont even get up to deleware area,cause of the rains in late march and early april.these fish are mostly lake stclair fish and some lake huron fish..and its very easy to tell a female from a male,so its up to the angler to keep the males and let the girls go for the most part.the thames is not the only place the fish spawn..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks