Sweating at the boat ramp??

can't miss

Minus -27 C tonight, I'll never again complain about being to hot well waiting to ramp??
Hoping to get in alot more fishing this yr, retirement is good.
I have always fished out of Bruce, but usually not to mid June or so. How early do some of you start fishing once the ice is out? and for what? I really enjoy the perch fishing down there.
Also what would be a ball park price for a slip down there, 17ft alum?
Thanks

I'm with you man .this cold is to much anymore use to love ice fishing but now days i will take the greasey sun screen ,bug repellent ,bugs ,sand flies,and AL the ramp rookies from now on and just enjoy .60ish more days till were back in the SOFT water again lol

May long weekend is when I start(perch)....not always the best, but if the weather is nice ....WHYNOT! Bring on Spring!

I too can't wait until we can perch fish in the boat again
I am now spoiled as I no longer like to fish for perch in the cold weather when we can catch our limit and a tan at the same time from the boat !!
mid may is when I normally start fishing for perch but every year is different than the next

Minus -27 C tonight, I'll never again complain about being to hot well waiting to ramp??
Hoping to get in alot more fishing this yr, retirement is good.
I have always fished out of Bruce, but usually not to mid June or so. How early do some of you start fishing once the ice is out? and for what? I really enjoy the perch fishing down there.
Also what would be a ball park price for a slip down there, 17ft alum?
Thanks

For that size we charge 650.00 hope to see you soon, and yes bring on the nice weather

Hi there, we charge $650 for the season with full use of the launch ramp, minnows for sale at the dock, gas, rec hall with kitchen, bathrooms and showers. Let me know if we can help you out or you have any questions

Sam 519-765-2010
North Erie Marina

Back