Sustaining Membership & Trailers

What is the price of sustaining memberships this year, and can the documents be picked up at the unit? Alternatively, will someone be around the day we bring the trailers down to complete the paperwork?

Also, has anyone confirmed the date when the trailers can be brought down to the unit? I thought I had read the 14th or 15th somewhere, however, I not sure if this has been set in stone.

Thanks

Duck Tales
I believe the sustaining membership is $230.00 if you are an OFAH member or very close to that i think you can find the renewal info on this site there is also a renewal attached to the news letter that will be out very soon . Arnie will most likely post a renewal form when he reads this .
The trailer date is not yet carved in stone but it will most likely be September 15 . U can pay for your seasonal trailer permit at the park office , but you need to be patient with the staff there, they are usually new from the year before and are not always sure what you are talking about if you have problems ask for Anthony or Fred .
Glenn

" Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "

You get a hat your first year, you can hunt in the Unit as many times as you want in a year with no extra charge and a couple of other little perks like being able to phone in to get on re-rent list. If you use reservations you still need to pay reservation fees.

I like it even though the last few years I have not gotten out enough to make it a saving. If you only got a couple of hours you don't have to second think it based on blind fee.

It also supports the LPWA and the Unit.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks