Fishing Report Sunday - Fun day

FisherPrice

With being in hibernation over the past month, it was time to get up bright and early and hit a little known spot. Young #1 and myself hit the trail at 6 am. Shortly after young #1 reels in this, then another and proceeds to hook two more. Total landed, 2 for young #1 and 0 for me. One released, one kept due to injury. I think she is now hooked on early morning fishing trips with dad.
IMG_7889.jpg
dad. IMG_7897 - Copy.JPG

Way to go ?
And now you will always be reminded that you got out fished lol
I know that from experience but little they know I let them and I'm sticking to that story ?

With being in hibernation over the past month, it was time to get up bright and early and hit a little known spot. Young #1 and myself hit the trail at 6 am. Shortly after young #1 reels in this, then another and proceeds to hook two more. Total landed, 2 for young #1 and 0 for me. One released, one kept due to injury. I think she is now hooked on early morning fishing trips with dad.
View attachment 22794
dad. View attachment 22793
Great job

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks