st williams

Kevin Smith

Went down to the bay fished from sun up to 12. The water was a little murkey. Not good fishing ended up with 9 keepers and lost a pike. I was out 2.5 km and to the west a bit. Was woundering did anyone find any schools of perch? All the fish I got were singles no schools.

We went out of long point and had 8 big ones and some small ones was a good day in all even had a taxi ride with Jimmy was so easy to get in and out

Was out by 8am fished until 430 had small schools of 6 at the most every couple hours 15 keepers and about 10 throw backs out about 2 km more to the east, not great but had nice perch lunch. No pike for us but heard a couple being caught today. Busy out there this morning but a lot seemed to pack it in after lunch.

I was out about 3/4 of the way out to where the operators had their huts set up. Started fishing at 6:30am had my limit by 10:30am. Best day I have ever had on the bay without a doubt!! Fish under me the entire time and all fish were 9 inches plus. The few dinks I caught we released to grow bigger! Anything pink was the ticket!

I was out about 3/4 of the way out to where the operators had their huts set up. Started fishing at 6:30am had my limit by 10:30am. Best day I have ever had on the bay without a doubt!! Fish under me the entire time and all fish were 9 inches plus. The few dinks I caught we released to grow bigger! Anything pink was the ticket!

Went out Sunday morning for 4 hours with the little g-man. Fishing wasn't that great but ended up with 16 good ones and 1 rock bass that my boy insisted we keep. Got a nice meal for supper.

great posts guys.....i'm hoping to get down there this weekend.

just curious of how crowded it was near EC 10 ???
Hey if EC 10 is out in the bay IT wasn't crowded at all , I was out in one of the huts by the old cut and got skunked today nothing at all , nobody caught anything apparently , good day to be out , bad day for catching anything all well there always is next time ! Good luck everyone be safe out there

thanks allot "floatin rig " & RKS

I used to always do well near EC10 or 6km SE from the light house. but i havn't been there in several years since i sold my snowmobile and I have been Going to lake Simcoe, since you can hit deep water just 200 yards from shore. But i think on average I have had better days on the inner bay.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks