Fishing Report St Williams - 2/26/2021.... Afternoon

FisherPrice

Fast and furious bite this afternoon. 100 keepers iced after 2 hours between the two person crew . Most were 9" - 13" with couple hook swallowers mixed in. Honestly the best day I have ever had on LPB ice fishing in 20 years. There were a pile of small throw backs. Our key was to site fish; avoid the small ones and let the bigger Yellow Belly's take the bait as they went through. It took several moves until we ended up just past the large group of huts to the east. Be safe out there with the forecasted rains. Ice thickness ranged from 9" to 14".

1614398756380.png

Only problem with catching that many is they have to be be skinned, but that only makes the eating more enjoyable doesn't it? Nice haul, glad you were able to get it in before the ice turns to shyte.

Fast and furious bite this afternoon. 100 keepers iced after 2 hours between the two person crew . Most were 9" - 13" with couple hook swallowers mixed in. Honestly the best day I have ever had on LPB ice fishing in 20 years. There were a pile of small throw backs. Our key was to site fish; avoid the small ones and let the bigger Yellow Belly's take the bait as they went through. It took several moves until we ended up just past the large group of huts to the east. Be safe out there with the forecasted rains. Ice thickness ranged from 9" to 14".

View attachment 38236
😳WOW!! 😳 and 🥳 Congratulations!!”🥳 and two “Thumbs Up!!” is right @FisherPrice 👍👍🙂

Nice bunch offish
Hey @fishingjoe how did you finish off your day last thursday ice fishing with @Fish Farmer etc., after I talked to you? It was nice to meet up with you again,for it has been 3 years the last time that we talked while ice fishing off St.Williams back then. Tight lines & here’s hoping that the ice fishing of 2021 is not over yet!! 🎣🐟😉👍🙂

@Wave Runner for some reason after reading that post the smell of the boat entered my mind and felt like I was anchor out of Port Bruce catching perch

@Wave Runner for some reason after reading that post the smell of the boat entered my mind and felt like I was anchor out of Port Bruce catching perch
Look at the white stuff outside then pinch yourself Derk. LOL! It will come soon enough young man. I can't wait either to get back on the water trolling a handful of those new GLS spoons. 🎣😅

PXL_20210227_170815256~2.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks