Sometimes it is hard to say….Goodbye!! 🥹 lol 😂 😉👍🙂

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I took a couple of days of rest from the Thames River walleye fishing,and instead, I sorted out some of my fishing lure’s,( photo’s),and to say goodbye to them! lol 🤣 ),and some fishing tackle,gear,etc.,as well,( just like I did last year),to prepare myself as one of the vendors,at the Aylmer Fishing & Hunting Show tomorrow on Saturday,February 24th,from 8 a.m. till 1 p.m.,to help support the 2nd annual Youth Fishing Day which is going to happen sometime this summer. Here’s hoping for a great turnout tomorrow again,( just like last year),for a good cause!!👍 See you all tomorrow! 🚤🎣🐟👍🐟

Attachments

• IMG_3088.jpeg
    IMG_3088.jpeg
    449 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3089.jpeg
    IMG_3089.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3090.jpeg
    IMG_3090.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3092.jpeg
    IMG_3092.jpeg
    391 KB · Views: 102
I like the sound of that, hopefully you'll be able to sell them all tomorrow it's going for a good cause👍 I just bought a special mate tackle box and also 11 new spoons.

I like the sound of that, hopefully you'll be able to sell them all tomorrow it's going for a good cause👍 I just bought a special mate tackle box and also 11 new spoons.
Thanks @Fishboss here’s hoping 🤞 that I do sell a lot of this today for a good cause. Even though it’s hard to part & say goodbye to some of my fishing tackle especially lure’s,( I have duplicates…. 🤣😉 ), it needs to occasionally be done!! 🥹🤣. Congrats on your new special mate tackle box ,& your new 11 lure’s that you had bought.👍 Wishing that you still lived in Aylmer,so that you and perhaps your family also,could of have dropped by today at the Show to say hello,but perhaps another time we will meet up. Tight lines in 2024!! Regards,uncle red 👍🙂

Thanks @Fishboss here’s hoping 🤞 that I do sell a lot of this today for a good cause. Even though it’s hard to part & say goodbye to some of my fishing tackle especially lure’s,( I have duplicates…. 🤣😉 ), it needs to occasionally be done!! 🥹🤣. Congrats on your new special mate tackle box ,& your new 11 lure’s that you had bought.👍 Wishing that you still lived in Aylmer,so that you and perhaps your family also,could of have dropped by today at the Show to say hello,but perhaps another time we will meet up. Tight lines in 2024!! Regards,uncle red 👍🙂
We had planned on coming to Aylmer area today, but we are getting company, will be cooking up a prime rib and day dreaming of trolling for walleye😂. Good luck at the tackle sale, if we still lived in Aylmer you better know I would be there. Tight lines on the thames hopefully you'll catch some eyes.

no worries.. there is always next year

Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL

Here is the prime rib turned out perfect

Attachments

• PXL_20240225_164553212.jpg
    PXL_20240225_164553212.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 9
  • PXL_20240225_165657938.jpg
    PXL_20240225_165657938.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 10
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks