some nice looking slightly used guns

mick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
ya I was doing some window shopping looking at rifles and come across this site townpost.ca featuring used alberta firearms....these are private sales by alberta gun owners...it doesn't take long to figure out the fire power the alberta hunters are packin..wow..well ya they got all the critters...and with specialty gun shops everywhere out there no wonder they got a pile of nice guns

ya it pays to shop around, I finally decided on a nice new scope for my custom weatherby rifle a Swarovski Z5 3.5-18 X44..Ya I ordered one from Grouse River gun shop out in Kelona BC...saving over $400 dollars.. if I was to buy it from Cabelas in Winnipeg. Swarovski is having an anniversary sale. I also ordered a one piece talley ringbase set-up on sale for $35. bucks regular $60 bucks..Grouse river has a few good sales To bad my ammo calibre is still over 6 bucks a shot at $120 for a box of 20 cartridges...lol..
Are there any gunshops or gunsmiths you know that reload rifle cartridges...7 mm weatherby magnum is my calibre...any ideas..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks