Off Topic Snow Down in Londontown

That's the pile at my place as of this morning. It's over 6ft at it's highest and the rest is better than 5 1/2 ft....:eek:..I too have a snow blower, but that is my neighbor's place on the left, and although the blower can still clear the space left between his place and that higher spot of this monstrosity in my yard.....I have to be very careful not to hit his place....I'm running out of places to put it......:inpain:
Thank Goodness for a bit of Mild weather and rain coming for a few days @Trevor M,instead of more snow!! I am also running out of space on my property for more snow to put somewhere.

Thank Goodness for a bit of Mild weather and rain coming for a few days @Trevor M,instead of more snow!! I am also running out of space on my property for more snow to put somewhere.

Yeah, no kidding Red. The warmer weather will hopefully make a big dent in it, so I have somewhere to put what's coming after....... it's supposed to get colder and start snowing again Friday thru Sunday maybe Monday as well......:banghead:

Back