Fishing Report Smallmouth Nov 25

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got out one last time for some bronze today. Breezy and rolling but same as always lots of fish biting. Water is down to 42F. Landed 25 with a pair of 4.5lbs being the biggest. I had a good run this fall can't wait til the soft water in the spring.20181125_151212.jpg

Nice going Jesse. Still time left before freeze up. ???
LOL @Three Bouys!! ?? Don’t tempt @spilliard1!! He would be the type of Angler to do it till the bass season ends at the end of November.I know that I would still be tempted to fish for bass after reading all of @spilliard1 bass reports recently,but unfortunately I winterized my boat a couple of weeks ago.There is always next year for Bass!! ?????

Last edited:
Got out one last time for some bronze today. Breezy and rolling but same as always lots of fish biting. Water is down to 42F. Landed 25 with a pair of 4.5lbs being the biggest. I had a good run this fall can't wait til the soft water in the spring.View attachment 11653

Another excellent Bass fishing report @spilliard1 & congratulations & thanks!! ? Myself and likely others will miss your bass reports,but with the bass season ending at the end of November 30/18,it is understandable for you to pack it in. All the Best & good luck next year during the soft water season in the spring. ??????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks