SM on long pt

Dsfishnut

Anyone catching any Smallies around long point. I am coming up fishing Friday thru Sunday. Any areas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thank you it is my first time to this area. I have fished Erie the last 25 years for SM but never Long Point. Again thanks for the advice. I will have my red/black 521 ranger this weekend. Wave me down if u see me.

Nice I have had several brands makes models. I believe this is one of best. I think my next will.a 522d. Let me know if u headed out this weekend.

That Ranger 522d would be my dream Great Lakes bass boat. Wish I was going to be down at the point this weekend but I am headed to St.Clair for the weekend to watch the elite series event. Good luck. Chris.

Will not be at LP this weekend, fishing the TBBA Classic.

I agree, those new 522 are very nice. I will never own anything other than a Ranger.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks