Off Topic "Shithole Countries"

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a world leader a person has a responsibility to lead and be tactful.In the USA now they have an ASSHOLE who says something stupid and lies Daily.He is child like,sorry kids and only cares about the uppercrust of society.What drives me crazy are his supporters,he is loyal to himself only and has thrown many of his followers under the bus.Elect a clown expect a circus.

I don't care what your political leanings are, if you know anyone who runs a business that relies on cheap labour they will tell you that Canadian-born people don't want to do hard labour for minimum wage. These workers are the engine of our economy and their cheap labour brings us cheap goods.

Ever been to a poultry processing plant? Who is there at 3AM up to their elbows in chicken blood? Ever been to a greenhouse? Who is picking tomatoes at 35 decrees Celsius for minimum wage? Who fills the low-end manufacturing jobs that pay diddly?

I can promise you the majority weren't born in Canada. Do you think they come from Norway?

you are 100 % correct on that and there is no country in the world including the US that doesn't want those types of immigrants. Trump is not trying to keep out the hard working types. The reliance on social assistance and anti western beliefs are the the biggest issues. Germany and other European countries will attest to that and have since changed their open arms policies. The media rarely focuses on the true intentions of anything now. \\\\\\\\\\\They focus on what gets people wound up which allows them to twist it into anything they want. And it works!

Tell me about it. It is hard to find good help. The best helper i had was Assyrian. 18 years old with no experience in consruction. After a couple of months of learning from me, he became an asset to the company. Fast learner, hard worker and never really complained about a shitty job.

Here follows a very good, in my opinion, comment on the whole situation: (please pardon the language used)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t believe he would call Haiti a shit hole it’s such a beautiful technological modern marvel. That’s why so many Canadians and American wants to immigrate there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back