Screen Protector

ThebigE

Just wondering if anyone is using screen protectors on their fishfinders to prevent watermarks or fingerprints... if so, what brand, and where to get them?

I haven’t been. Just clean my HDS screens periodically. I just kinda figured the screen protectors would mark up the same way? I could be wrong though.

I have been using my small aluminum baseball bat. Same one I use on unruly salmon that come into the boat. It works quite well. One of your knuckle head buddies goes to touch the screen....just give em real good whaaack on the side of the knee. Enough to drop them to the floor where I explain that their filthy dick beaters are to be kept off the screen. Usually only have to do it once per trip sometimes twice if the hockey boys are with me.
?

Bahahahahaha ???
I have been using my small aluminum baseball bat. Same one I use on unruly salmon that come into the boat. It works quite well. One of your knuckle head buddies goes to touch the screen....just give em real good whaaack on the side of the knee. Enough to drop them to the floor where I explain that their filthy dick beaters are to be kept off the screen. Usually only have to do it once per trip sometimes twice if the hockey boys are with me.
?
Bahahahahaha ???

Back