Sat.Oct 12/13

ship wrecked

Well I didn't expect it to be a good shoot and it wasn't 3 little morsels.It was a great day on the water :).Lot of boats out fishing.:)Had a great visit with Ray from the TP Company he helped me pick up the decoys kinda nice of him,will be one of many things to remember of my duck hunting adventures.So how was your Sat Oct 12/13 shoots?

Attachments

• sun rise.jpg
    sun rise.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 15
More of a fishing day brentr. This fine weather will have to end eventually.

You are correct there with the weather, it is always nice to get out with my son though, could hear you pounding out there Terry

I love the wild days on the bay but I really like the days I can get out and shoot a count with no jacket on. Yesturday was awsome out there.

How has the unit been doing? I noticed Friday at 10:30 when pulling boat out of the water at howey ramp I was the last guy their. Normally we come back around noon ish and their is still 5-6 trucks their.

I set up a diver spread on Monday along the north shore, hunting from the boat....didn't see much expect for alot of geese. Couple weeks till the divers show up im thinking...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks