sat. afternoon shoot ????

ship wrecked

Well my buddy and his group went over to big rice to there surprise no hunters and no ducks.Didn't see anything close to a duck.[?]I and my partner for the shoot went to turkey point not a lot fling except lawn dart swans and a few bufflehead.We managed to get 3 bufflehead:(So with that big wind did most of the birds leave?I thought we would see some new arrivals.Not going to give up yet I'll giver a try next week but not in the rain.

It's all about methodology....Was done with 12 red heads before 11am there. But....most of the birds have definatley left for the year. It's bits and pieces time now

As far as divers go, I think there's a lot to come down yet. My open water spot hasn't seen the large numbers of divers or mallards yet. Geese in my area are following patterns they normally would in late Oct. Odd year.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks