response to # fish

The Reel Deal

first let me say the banning some from this site for voicing there opinion is Ludacris this is Canada with that said I have a message for Big Dave did you realize the for every fisher person on your boat with a valid fishing licence ( MUST HAVE A CONTAINER WITH THERE NAME AND ADDRESS ON WITH THERE FISH ONLY IN IT ) big fine for everyone if not followed charters are not exempt so D-jay and his C/O buddy will be looking forward to seeing you and other's at Hastings in the near future ............

Can you outline this requirement out of the regs please.

Never heard or read such a thing, however wouldn't be surprised if it was factual.

Please outline the quote from the regs so we can all comply (if applicable).

Herefishyfishy

I didn't know you were banned. Didn't miss you:)

Been checked 3 times this year and was in full compliance every time......the CO's are welcome to check me anytime and they know it. I always stop my people 10 short of their limit to avoid a counting mistake

Why are you so sour and who are you?

BD

PS 9340.:D

first let me say the banning some from this site for voicing there opinion is Ludacris this is Canada with that said I have a message for Big Dave did you realize the for every fisher person on your boat with a valid fishing licence ( MUST HAVE A CONTAINER WITH THERE NAME AND ADDRESS ON WITH THERE FISH ONLY IN IT ) big fine for everyone if not followed charters are not exempt so D-jay and his C/O buddy will be looking forward to seeing you and other's at Hastings in the near future ............
Ludacris? You mean the rapper? He's pretty good.

The last person I banned, as I recall, voiced their opinion about someone's sexual orientation... and not in a nice way and then added some other personal attacks. This is against Stomp's rules and, no, this is not a democracy, it's more like a dictatorship. This site is not government-run for God's sake.

yes it is and you can feel free to call MNR anytime

BD you weren't checked for individual holding bins and weren't checked for total weight on your boat for what it is rated for legal weight limit for all gear persons
D-Jay says he don't miss you and he won't miss you out on the lake .

The Reel Deal

WOW NOT ANOTHER1????:(HE might be referring to the transportation of said fish from the boat to home???Once had a buddy transport our weekend caught from FR.R iver in his truck-we got seperated on the ride home,he got stopped an fined for having 4 guy.s fish on 1 licence -lost the fish too:(

Neither you or djay can spell or use grammar, coincidence? I think not:)

Horty, this guy just joined today to come after me. Unreal:oops:

MNR TIPS LINE 877 847 7667 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reel deal take a deep breath -- I believe what you mean is that when fish or fowl are being transported, and the person responsible is not in possession, then his name and licence number has to accompany any limits OVER your own

####Why do some a/holes come on here and b such.... JERKS....yes T R D you people should keep your thoughts to yourself...BD....and others on the site give lots of insight & help RE weather location .......OK people keep up the great WORK...and 2 h..l with these a/holes...............READ OFTEN...THX GUYS/GALS

The Real Deal, djay, Bobo or whoever you really are... I have been fishing for over 40 years on the Great lakes and just let me say this, you haven't a clue what the hell your talking about. If your referring to this from the fishing regulations: Live Holding Boxes – If you use a live holding box or impounding device, it must be clearly marked with your name and address and it must be legible without having to lift the box, unless it forms part of or is attached to a boat. Any fish in holding boxes are part of your limit. Always monitor fish in your possession; allowing fish to waste is an offence. Catch and retain possession limits apply to live holding boxes. Well duh! You never noticed it refers ONLY to LIVE holding boxes. Pails, bags, coat pockets or whatever you want to throw your fish in doesn't apply nor does a live well as it is considered a part of your boat. So why don't you go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stalked up here OKAY! GET A STINKIN' LIFE!!! and leave the rest of us sane people alone.

Sorry to rest of you guys on this forum for talking this way because it's not me, but these idiots can really light a fire under my butt. All these sick puppies try to do is cause trouble, they get off on it and we can put a stop to it. Stomp... I wish you would ban clowns like these anytime they continue their disrupting rants. We all know what they are on here to accomplish. There is a cure for this cancer, all we need is Stomp to administer it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people have nothing better to do then look over the fence and see something they don't like then try to control it.Big Dave's yearly clients catch is probably.0000000000001 percent of the yearly erie perch qouta.I think i might have missed a few dozen zeros up front there.Maybe trd can finger out that math for us.By the way i have seen seagulls and i think they were eating trds fish and turning them into !!!! (nah i won't do it) someone might not me.Pass the popcorn in other words get a life.

I've gotta say, some people here need to get a life. It's a FISHING board...Let's keep it that way. (I'm somewhat amused, but feel more like WhiteTailHunter...a bit irked that people are coming online just to rouse sh*t). Wish I had BD's luck over in the inner bay......and I'd keep everything I was LEGALLY allowed to. :)
Cheers!

Big Dave has given me a lot of great honest advice If pecker head can not catch fish I am shure Big Dave would be the first to help him out

I think the reel deal is a having a "reel" bad day...

Who is D-Jay anyway?

Unfortunately Quinn TRD isn't just having a "reel" bad day, he's simply another whack job just like djay and Bobo. To me it's a no-brainer, I think all 3 are more than likely the same person.;) All use the same tone of arrogance, all use unwarranted criticism applying the same senseless rationale and all are unable to spell or use grammar properly. We are dealing with multiple personalities here and he definitely belongs in a padded room some place where he can get professional help. :eek:

Back