Removal of Eagles Nest

Darn well said on all counts, Jlund1.

Unfortunately, all that these monstrosities will provde to us and future generations is higher energy costs and a huge Provincial debt. They actually lead to higher, not lower, emissions of "greenhouse gasses".

The only things "green" about the Green Energy Act are the mega-bucks being wasted, some of which are likely going into the pockets of certain politicians.....

quote:
Originally posted by Jlund1

Um, I don't think the intent of this thread was really about the the 2 perch over, steelhead or who can piss further down at the local ditch. It is sad that they cut down the tree for a useless waste of tax payer money known as a wind turbine. It's also sad that those majestic Bald eagles will one day probably get clobbered over the head with a blade from the turbine and not one of us will know. I like the big Oaf who thinks Harper has something to do with his pay cheque. LOL! Funny how our provincial leader can mess things up so badly he has to step down and prorogue his government but can still order a tree with a BALD EAGLES NEST cut down! It sucks, we`re getting them one way or the other. We are best to hope now that after all the environmental devistation and tax dollars wasted that they do some kind of good for our future generations. What that is I don`t know.

smash em

Thanks Jlund1, well said!!!

Hey
5104z_zpscb730241.gif
Josh...heres the only pic I have of Bobo..it may help you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks