Ramp Slips & trailer sites Port Bruce

Peck43

Hey everyone! We are the new owners of The Docks park in Port Bruce. (Formerly Rouse marina at 49324 Dexter Line. The weather is beautiful and the ramp is open! We still have few serviced trailer sites in the quiet adult campground and new slips open as well. Hope to see you at the lake!

Attachments

• IMG_3013.PNG
    IMG_3013.PNG
    720.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3019.JPG
    IMG_3019.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 122
Congratulations Peck43 on your new venture.
What are the ramp fees, and what is the water depth around your dock area?
Do you still pay at the top of the hill?

Hey spider. Thanks! The ramp is $10. There will be someone around for the most part to pay and help you out. Otherwise, yes you can pay at the box as per usual.

Actually looks like a great day out there today and I'm stuck at work!

Oh and the water is quite deep this year. The ice took most of our mud and sand away. I'd have to say 4 - 6' at the end of the docks.

Can we get out to lake safety from your launch. What are the slip fees this year. Betty have Minnows? Good luck with new business!

They've done a fantastic job of clearing out the bridge rubble. We've had several boats go through there already.

Oh Gosh. Sorry I meant to say the ramp is $10. The slip is 700 for the season. Sorry about that I was multi tasking poorly obviously.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks