Off Topic Quite possible

Just throwing this out there, you're allowed to have a firearm on a boat but not a can of Twisted Tea. :X3:
Responsible firearms owners having a firearm on the boat for the purpose of hunting doesn’t kill people
That’s why there is multiple safety courses in order to own firearms and to be able to obtain a hunting license.

Being drunk and operating a boat does kill people.
That’s why there is no safety course to allow you to drink and drive
It’s just simply not aloud.
Not sure what the stats are for how many deaths by firearm on a boat vs death by drinking and driving on a boat.
I’m sure it’s something in the ratio of 0:10

When our group go fishing in Quebec we will quite often take a beer or two out in the boat as a refreshment..it is legal to do so there. I doubt very much the boating incidents of drunk boaters is any higher than in Ontario where it is illegal. It is all about being responsible. No law will end the irresponsible actions of idiots. As we see, every day there are people driving over the limit.

I quit driving after 2 beers now . But I always had to drive my buddies around because they were ridiculous drivers when drinkin. I was the Best drunk driver , lol. Early 70's. If we had warm beer on a cool night my buddy would slide beers along between the windshield and hood and I would grab the cold ones cooled by the wind. At night mind you. Give you an example of how good of a driver you can be if your careful.

My apologies I wasn’t trying say all people who drink responsibly and drive under the limit are bad people or anything like that
In general the public and the law drain upon drinking and driving
Firearms owners and hunters are safe and responsible and it shouldn’t be a surprise that you’re aloud to have an unloaded and proven safe firearm on board while operating a boat. And not allowed to have an alcoholic beverage.
mind you I’m pretty sure you are allowed to have booze on board a boat with a washroom and drink aslong as you aren’t the one operating the boat

Last edited:
Raising my spelling lessons from childhood here: allowed not aloud.
Sorry, just had to say it.
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Responsible firearms owners having a firearm on the boat for the purpose of hunting doesn’t kill people

I said what I said just because the comparison was funny. Not serious commentary about firearm ownership.
🍻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks