Pt stanley wed may 28

B

Bruce Graham

Fished from 32 to 36 to 12 to 32 off the pumping station, tried the rocks at the port, the channel and 34 feet west, the lake was clean and quiet, the fishing was slow, ended the morning with 20. There is always next time, the gobies were in play.

We were out of Bruce and east fishing at 37 fow. Caught gobies and 10 keeper perch. Very slow and light bite but a great day on the water. We saw the haze in the distance and then it was fog all around us. GPS worked great.

The fog in the days before gps lol! I remember perch fishing long point couldn't see ten feet hearing another boat yelling hello over n over we yell back n he says which ways shore we don't have a compass I said which way r u facing? Lol!! Scary not knowing where u r n everybody in the boat has a different sense of direction

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks