Prt.-Bruce- Perch!

walleyeman

Has anyone been out fishing for perch out of Bruce! If so- Where abouts and how deep of water! Thanks for any feedback- Walleyeman!

• Wallayeman...Great day light winds and hungry perch double and triple headers...Same program today ..Day off work ..and some quality time with my kids !!!.Took my 2 good fishing partners today though .. my son 20 and daughter 24...they showed me who taught them
.wow put on a clinic. . lol ....boxed 140 big yellows....biggest I've seen outta bruce in my life over a pound each...pic of cooler was dark the flash was on ..long day..ohh ya boy got a small pic too .. View attachment 6811

Attachments

• 20171020_105811.jpg
    20171020_105811.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 20171020_152808.jpg
    20171020_152808.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Wow nice to see them coming in. I haven’t winterized the boat just for a good run of perch. Fingers crossed they hang around.

Very nice catch Bouk! Even nicer to hear your fishing partners BEAT-UP on Dad!! Great catch- How deep were you fishing and were you east of the Port. Thanks again for the reply-back. Walleyeman.

55 ft straight out of port a 6 mile run too get emm .full of eggs and sperm ..getting there feed on now ..be good till Nov winds keep us off the grounds .heading out tmm looks good .good luck ..my son's a beast ..haven't had a day like this in my life..taking dad tmm should be a blast !!

Attachments

• 20171020_105825.jpg
    20171020_105825.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Where are you getting your minnows ?? Cann I get some at the bait shop in Port Bruce. I have been hankering to get out for the past month for some eyes and or perch
. HAs been a very busy month for me and I am heading out shortly this morning .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks