Problem loging in on lap top

Loonietoon

I can not log in to channel 6-8 on my lap top or site sponsors can get into everything else on the site. Doing this from my phone. Any ideas

Is it possible that you have a pc already logged in with same credentials?

You may find you are suffering the same ailment a number of us did a while back.

Your provider may have been flagged by @stomp 's service and need him to intervene to fix it.

Im using firefox used it for yrs, PC is shut down after using the site and everything is cleared every day, back on it now o_O

Since the move to the new server some people's IP address sometimes get blacklisted randomly and unjustly. If this happens to you, please e-mail your IP address to stomp@longpoint.on.ca and I will unblock you . Not sure if this happened to you @Loonietoon .

Dont know what it was Stomp as it is okay again, could get into everything on this site except message board and site sponsors, could get in on my phone so l dont know :unsure:

It is doing it again and l can only enter the messages on my I pad. Sent you a email Stomp
Working on it...
Hacking Mtv GIF

Do not know what is going on but now i can access the message & sponsor boards from my lap top again
happy mars GIF by NASA
If you use chrome for your browser you might have enabled incognito mode..I did this by mistake before and had the same trouble your having...its in the browser settings I believe

Back