port maitlnd info

meridian

Looking to go out from Port Maitland, Monday or Tuesday, any info on how the fishing as been would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.:):):).

Was out there yesterday, straight out 60-70 fow trolled east. Got 5 nice eyes 7-8lbs. Was marking fish in the top 25fow but got mine deeper 10 colour with r/redfins tipped with worm & large dipseys 3 setting back 110 & 120 worm harnesses . good luck, might be out there too.

Was out there yesterday, straight out 60-70 fow trolled east. Got 5 nice eyes 7-8lbs. Was marking fish in the top 25fow but got mine deeper 10 colour with r/redfins tipped with worm & large dipseys 3 setting back 110 & 120 worm harnesses . good luck, might be out there too.
Thank you. heading there Sunday evening. Where would be the best place to launch a larger boat 23 ft? Thanks

Thank you. heading there Sunday evening. Where would be the best place to launch a larger boat 23 ft? Thanks
There is a free launch at the Maitland pier, should be able to launch there, if not there is a few places along the river. Please post your results.

For a boat that big I would launch at the Dunnville launch at the boat club, just south of the bridge on the east side or Fishmasters Marina just down the road.

Back