Port Glasgow - Webcam

Awesome. Live feed, No more guessing on lake conditions any more. I'm sure the snack bar is going to appreciate it too by not having to answer the phone and hear "how's the lake looking today" or at least not as much. lol

?
I tried it and also would not work for me either. ?
Do you have windows Wave Runner?.. If you do .. It's probably windows defender blocking it... Clic on allow when you see the pop-up. Hope this helps... It works fine on my computer by HP with windows 10 :)

?
Do you have windows Wave Runner?.. If you do .. It's probably windows defender blocking it... Clic on allow when you see the pop-up. Hope this helps... It works fine on my computer by HP with windows 10 :)
Thanks @Thirstystone I also have an HP with Windows 10 but the problem in the beginning was with the link, I think. LOL! It wouldn't work at first on my PC or my phone every time I tried it but finally it downloaded for both. No more surprises with that great 1080p webcam view of the lake best I've seen, I love it. :love:?:)

Thanks @Thirstystone I also have an HP with Windows 10 but the problem in the beginning was with the link, I think. LOL! It wouldn't work at first on my PC or my phone every time I tried it but finally it downloaded for both. No more surprises with that great 1080p webcam view of the lake best I've seen, I love it. :love:?:)
Is there fog at Port Glasgow,(I am not “hooked up” to the webcam),like there is on Lake Huron at this moment @Wave Runner ? :unsure: I am not on lake huron at the moment fishing,and I haven’t even dropped a line in yet for the Bluewater Anglers Club Salmon Derby,(I am waiting through this week to fish it),after this weekend is over. Thanks in advance,and it would be nice to have a webcam as well on lake huron somewhere.????:)

Is there fog at Port Glasgow,(I am not “hooked up” to the webcam),like there is on Lake Huron at this moment @Wave Runner ? :unsure: I am not on lake huron at the moment fishing,and I haven’t even dropped a line in yet for the Bluewater Anglers Club Salmon Derby,(I am waiting through this week to fish it),after this weekend is over. Thanks in advance,and it would be nice to have a webcam as well on lake huron somewhere.????:)
do a search for port franks web cam and you will find it

Just checked the wedcam Erich and no fog. It's flat calm as I watched 2 boats go out of the harbor to go out fishing I presume. :)

@red Hering…. here's the link for the Port Franks webcam should be out there fishing now. ? :D

do a search for port franks web cam and you will find it
Thanks @simpy As I now recall,I did have a look at a webcam at Port Franks last year. Thanks ? for your help,and I will have a look at it right now,and a webcam would be great to look at,(according to the weather there right now,it is quite foggy on Lake Huron),I will be heading out for the first time on lake huron this week,to fish the Bluewater Anglers Club Salmon Derby,and a webcam would definitely be handy.????:)

@red Hering…. here's the link for the Port Franks webcam should be out there fishing now. ? :D

o_OThanks @Wave Runner ? That is a beautiful view of the Ausauble River entering Lake Huron. o_O ????:)

Last edited:
Have the credentials for port Glasgow changed? I am unable to log in now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks