Off Topic Port Glasgow on a 12 knot North west wind?

rastam4n

Site Sponsor
R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Should I bother making the trip for tomorrow morning? Will the waves be too much for my 19’ Tracker Targa V18?

Attachments

• 23591D16-1D2E-430E-9D87-86B59580BAD7.png
    23591D16-1D2E-430E-9D87-86B59580BAD7.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 37
Thanks for they replies guys. We limited out on eyes and bows. Fun morning was had. Was a bumpy ride in but well worth it.

Thanks for they replies guys. We limited out on eyes and bows. Fun morning was had. Was a bumpy ride in but well worth it.

12 and 4 is a really good result, congrats. ?

12 and 10 is the catch I dream of for 2 people, :unsure: or any 6/5 ratio based on number of people on board. :)

Caught as many Rainbow the last trip out as caught all of last season LOL. ?

12 and 4 is a really good result, congrats. ?

12 and 10 is the catch I dream of for 2 people, :unsure: or any 6/5 ratio based on number of people on board. :)

Caught as many Rainbow the last trip out as caught all of last season LOL. ?
Sorry guys I guess I miss spoke. I thought we were allowed 5 salmon/trout 2 of which could be Rainbows. I’m up for the challenge next time! Lol.

Still very great fishing. You are thinking of lower lake huron. They dropped from 5 to 2.
You are correct! I live in Port Franks... should have checked the regs, who knows it could have been less not more!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks