Port Glasgow July 6th Afternoon

ob1goby

On the water at 2 pm. fished 40-50ft along original waypoints. Ran planerboards with Purple and silver flickr minnows 150 ft. back, one rigger down 25 with a slider blueberry muffins,one leadcore with rrf black and silver out 4 colours, two dispy's on three setting out 50 ft. and 60 ft. with greasy chicken wings. Rigger did not move, dipsys took 6 walleye, leadcore 2 walleye and boards took 10 walleye. 18 for 22 on walleye and 1 for 2 on bows. bows hit both dispys. Off the water by 6:30 p.m. Spent alot time with a fly swatter even though there was decent breeze. Love those flickr minnows and they are cheaper than most long lipped body baits.

I take it the date should be July 6th as I don't believe you are dumb enough to goo out of Glasgow Today with water coming over the pier. And it is only 2:55 PM now, so you must still be out to get off the water by 6:30 PM

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks