Port Glasgow 2024

GPS

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
  • 2024 Daily Launch Ramp fee of $25 (includes HST) - payable by debit, credit or coin at Pay & Display terminals at each ramp
  • 2024 Seasonal Passes are available only from Santarossa Shooting Sports (102 Furnival Road, Rodney) - (519) 785 2322.
    The price is $339 ($300 plus HST). Pass is for one boat and trailer; please have the Boat Registration Number and Trailer License Number when purchasing.
    The deadline to purchase a Seasonal Ramp Pass is July 1, 2024.

im stranger GIF

$7 increase over last year? Or was it $20 last year and $18 the year before? I guess they have to start collecting for that new pavement and fish cleaning station. I will still fish there out of convenience but the increase may be a bit much.

$7 increase over last year? Or was it $20 last year and $18 the year before? I guess they have to start collecting for that new pavement and fish cleaning station. I will still fish there out of convenience but the increase may be a bit much.
$20 last season. I drive the extra bit because i like this port. But $25 is getting a bit much.

I am going to have to look into fishing at another port because they keep upping the price at Glasgow. They will soon price themselves out of the market. I have fished here for 40 years but their price increases are getting a bit much. I am glad I bought my 2024 pass last September. And just FYI Stomp 🤦‍♂️I have never plugged up the grinder but have cleaned it out many times, and the grinder was donated to the Marina at no cost to them although they did put up the gazebo around it.

It was $20 last year and $18 the year before and $15 the year before

Greed has no limits, sad thing to admit, people keep paying it and that is what lets them get away with it. Just like Scrimmy said eventually they will price themself out of the market.

I am going to have to look into fishing at another port because they keep upping the price at Glasgow. They will soon price themselves out of the market. I have fished here for 40 years but their price increases are getting a bit much. I am glad I bought my 2024 pass last September. And just FYI Stomp 🤦‍♂️I have never plugged up the grinder but have cleaned it out many times, and the grinder was donated to the Marina at no cost to them although they did put up the gazebo around it.
Maybe it was the shitter @scrimmy ? Did you blow that up?😜

They’ll never price themselves out of the market. That’s the best port on the North Shore.

25$ for launching for the day+parking your trailer- this could be the norm! Lets hope not because that's getting a bit too much! I guess- time will tell.

Reactions: GPS
Looks like I will be fishing out of Port Stanley this season. A season pass is only a $135.60 including HST. Glasgow wanting $25 a launch and $339 for a season pass is getting outrageous. 👎 Just like I did with my home & auto insurance company I'm giving PGYC the big boot also. 😜
1712407516306.png

Bummer ! Great place to fish. Loved it. But might be time to reconsider due to the new carbon tax pushing up the price of fuel. Takes me 1 hour and 20 minutes to get to Port Glasgow. Port Glasgow board of directors made the wrong decision ! Reverse it before you start to lose your loyal customers. Give the good people a break ! PGYC , Lets hear you side of the story.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks