Off Topic Port Dover marina is going to open

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrr

They sent out an email today.

Upon further direction from the Province to clarify conditions in which marinas could operate during the Stay-at-Home Order, it has been determined that Port Dover Harbour Marina can open on April 15 to launch boats into their seasonal slips.

Winter Storage patrons will have access to their boats 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Marina patrons will need to call the marina office (519-583-1581) to open the gate for access. Please follow all Covid-19 safety protocols and social distancing guidelines. Failure to do so could result in loss of marina privileges.

Please remember Marina does not officially open until May 1, 2021. The washrooms will be closed until then and also the use of the pavilion.

Must be some sort of election late this year or early next year?

More need to think about the big picture. Covid sucks but if everyone kept their shit together we would not keep having out breaks. We have our boat at the PD Marina I think they are making the correct calls. Lots of us old farts around in Dover. I did not work my ass off all my life to have Covid take me or my my wife out. Hey but maybe I have my head up my butt.

More need to think about the big picture. Covid sucks but if everyone kept their shit together we would not keep having out breaks. We have our boat at the PD Marina I think they are making the correct calls. Lots of us old farts around in Dover. I did not work my ass off all my life to have Covid take me or my my wife out. Hey but maybe I have my head up my butt.
What you do is a personal choice and have to be respected, you doing your best to not be Recipient or transmitter of covid , but unfortunately hoping this will be gone by locking up and vaccine in a matter of weeks or even months not going to happen, I can see this virus be around for the a long long time , you can still do things like fishing or whatever is you enjoy with certain measures in place , and not miss out living life ,

Yes, you are correct. We should all stop working and go into debt to ruin credit scores, keep children home from school to cause irreversible mental/social issues, and stay home to protect ourselves from something so deadly most don’t even know they have it unless they get tested. Then there’s that scary 99%+ survival rate!

Nothing like everyone suffering to protect a minuscule number of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks