Port Bruce

LarryC

Hi gents, first time posting...... new to the area and loving exploring all the new water. Great informative page as well!
Fished out of Port Bruce this morning, on the water at 6:30am. Pretty calm out there until about 10ish. Headed south west from port and fished in 55’ of water. Boated 6 Nice walleye and lost 3. All on spoons behind dipsey’s, fish were around 30’-40’ down.
Question.....there was a white foamy bubble line that ran for miles. What is this? We only caught fish on the shore side of it and nothing out past it.

thats funny larry c i saw same bubbly line this morning to. no boats no nets.half way to stanley out of bruce.???????

thats funny larry c i saw same bubbly line this morning to. no boats no nets.half way to stanley out of bruce.???????
Yes that’s right Johnnyo, out of Bruce and it headed towards Stanley. There were no commercial nets at all in the area.

Sounds like what should have been a scum line if there was any scum on the lake. This usually delineates two different water temperatures, especially with the high winds turning the lake over.

I love this site, always makes me smile. But a fish fart from Port Stanley to Port Bruce?

Back