Off Topic Port Bruce amazing fisherie

Puddle Jumper

After having a successful day Sunday (2 man limit in 3 hr) with a friend from work

I was invited to join a couple other friends today foŕ the first Erie trip of the year.

Glad I had a big fish fry Sunday and gave remaining fish to my neighbor....just in case did well again today.

We had a 3 man limit by 9 am using 5 rods

Started with dipsys at 80' with gold /perch body bait & other @ 90' back with NASCAR spoon

Riggers àt 48 down with blueberry muffin
And other down 40 with pink panties and a purple silver fox slider (slider caught every fish on that rigger both days ...nothing on main spoon)

8 colour leadcore down the shute with ripplin redfins...started with perch and later used blue berry muffin.

Under 2.5 caught silver bass....walleye between 2.7-3.2 mph @ gps

Went SW from port ..started in 49 fow trolled out to 60 turned around @ 60 with only 4 to go ...and got 5 more by time we hit 57 fow ...and pulled lines at 9

Although didn't get any huge fish today...our overall average fish was bigger than yesterday

Couldn't get forum to load this morning so couldn't do a live report20190715_114033.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks