Fishing Report Pike Oct.29

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got out on the bay this afternoon. Headed out originally for some fall bronze and they obviously didn't get the message so headed to the pike. Landed 3 with this beauty 38" being the biggest. Water is still warm at 53F. Good pike days to come yet!!20171029_163144.jpg

Nice fish!
Think they'll be around nov 9-14?
The Pike tend to stay in the Inner Bay all year round.I have also caught them Ice Fishing,and there is a lot of Perch around for food,for them not to leave.Good Luck if you get out,and it looks as if the temperatures are getting a little warmer again this week.(y)

I made it out today, it's been scary calm the last two days so I decided why not and made the venture out to the bluffs - no skill at all. The conditions were as good as it gets, I just had no clue as to how to find them. I think tomorrow I'll try trolling the deeper areas of the inner bay, in hopes of finding a lurking gator?

The Pike tend to stay in the Inner Bay all year round.I have also caught them Ice Fishing,and there is a lot of Perch around for food,for them not to leave.Good Luck if you get out,and it looks as if the temperatures are getting a little warmer again this week.(y)
Thanks for the advice! I'll be staying in tomorrow!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks