Pike LP Bay

duck blind

Piked up some nice pike this afternoon in front of Ole Cut! Had a nice fight with an angry 33" then landed another Musky!!! Awesome day out there!!!!!!!!!

Got this little guy first week of bass season this year. Live released it and was very lively. May 2014 I caught a tiger musky that wheighed in at 23lbs. Picture was on my old flip phone that fell in the grand river. lol.

Attachments

• 20160625_090915.jpg
    20160625_090915.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
Just played around this afternoon infront of ole cut! 3rd cast got a nice pike & had a monster right after that follow the Williams Wobbler up to the boat twice! They r seriously hungry! Temp was abit warmer with zero wind! Got a morning charter lined up & gonna crush em!! Lol Oviously still gonna put em bak till temps get lower then have a fish fry⚓

How far is old cut from TP marina? Or do i need to put in at burwell? North east wind bad for that area? Thanks. New to the area

Old cut is right in the heart of longpoint they have launch marina etc..its in the inner bay so as long as there not gale force winds you should be ok....

Mark p, open the "maps" link on the top of this page. Open "Long Point Way Point" link and click on "EC10". You can then expand the map until you see Old Cut on the south side of the inner bay.

Back