PHONE MONSTER

Blastr

While ice fishing yesterday, a terrible thing happened to me. A big green slimmy ice monster came out of the hole and grabbed my new Iphone 7+. Before i could get a picture for proof that they are real we struggled for a bit over the phone but the beast overpowered me and slipped back down the hole with my phone, contacts and all.:( guys please text me your full name and contact info so I can start over with my contacts. thx.

Capt. Blastr

@Blastr : Did he(she) have three eyes, vertical stripes, bushy tail, and a pink jig in his(her) mouth ? I lost that jig last year, it is on the stolen property list with the OPP, there was no serial # on it though. Red.. PS.. Sorry to hear of your miss fortune...

Going out tomorrow, I will keep my eye out for the monster and your phone. I will call your number and see if I can here it coming.

Several years ago we had a similar incident with a iPhone # ? being swallowed by the monster. Afterwards we thought of a great invention... we called it the phone saver. LOL well this year my father in law comes out on our trip and has a present for all the guys. We each received a plexiglass disc that covers an 8 " hole, complete with slot for line and a hole in the middle for jigging or checking bait LOl
Yes theres definitely drawbacks as for yanking in fish etc. but hey, we never lost a phone. Patent pending LOL

He's not only there while ice fishing the bugger got a good bait casting reel and rod of mine last summer and a Shimano Calcutta Conquest Reel and Rod of my son in laws last summer and a few years back he took a 6 hp trolling motor off the back of my boat.

''THE MONSTER'' That bugger sure does get around, most of us has been kissed by him. What would we do without some memories of him/her (maybe Blastr) can answer that question for us ( male or female) ? Red..

It is a beastly creature that can come out of the water to take your phone off your hip holster or your portable marine radio out of your jacket pocket or rod holders, it has no special diet and attacks when you are absolutely sure you have prepared properly and done everything just right. Be very careful!

he will attack when you least expect it
weither you just turned your back or looking right at the object

He grabbed a downrigger and 2 rods off of my buddies boat last year, I heard a noise looked back and just missed seeing him with my own eyes just saw the tip of the rod go under as he dragged everything to his layer beneath never to be seen or heard from again

Stoled my phone right off the dock when I was putting the boat in . Just grabbing the tie off rope the monster was so fast he jumped up and grabbed my phone out of the front pocket of my hoodie.i heard a little splash looked and my phone was gone

@stomp !! Ok stop picking at the poor guy (@Blastr) he is in enough $hit now. Wish he would let us know if MONSTER is male or female, we are starting a pool could be bigger than 649!!!! Red..

my son fed him 2 ice skimmers and a minnow scoop in the same day when he was 8 years old. and he wondered why he could play with my cell phone:eek:

I know its all a joke but in the meantime can you imagining how much stuff we dumped in the lake.

Back