perching in the inner bay

kerz

Anyone know if there are any boats going out in the inner bay? Looking to get the earliest run with the boat for some perch. May go out of St Williams or the Old Cut........ thank you in advance. Kerz

There were several boats on the inner bay this weekend that I could see from the causeway. Don't know if they were catching anything though...

That is great, thanks so much for your help. Was just worried if there could be still some floating pieces of ice out there. Sure as heck wouldn't want to clip one! Take care; Kerz

I was there on Saturday last weekend. There was some big chunks of ice in cattails off of big rice bay, some channels where still frozen with chunks floating out. Was a few boats out of old cut, but I think most were pike fishing.

I went out 2 weeks ago from old cut its fine out there didn't do any fishing just wanted to try the boat out, this saterday is going to be 12 and sun so ill be heading out looking for perch and pike

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks