Perchin' with Big Dave -- AWESOME!

canvasbacksca

Six of us met Dave at the end of Hastings this morning at 7:15am and we were fishing by 7:45. Started a bit "slow", but pretty soon it was fast and furious with lots of doubles on beautiful perch. We had 350 in the cooler and iced in 3 hours. One of my buddies said after we'd hauled the cooler from Dave's boat across the beach to our vehicle: "Those guys in northern Ontario think that they have great fishing, but they ain't never seen anything like this!" Nuff said!

Just picked-up the cleaned fillets -- 66lbs. :)

100_1252.jpg

Great time guys. Nice fish!

Thanks Folks.

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

quote:
Originally posted by Devin

Big Dave does it again!!

and again and again:D

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

If you add in Dave thats 7 people and 350. It amazes me how some people just like to stir up sh$t. Get a life and if you don't have nothing good to say, put a zipper on it or take up Golf.

quote:
Originally posted by scrimmy

If you add in Dave thats 7 people and 350. It amazes me how some people just like to stir up sh$t. Get a life and if you don't have nothing good to say, put a zipper on it or take up Golf.

couldn't have said it better myself :D

Hey Scrimmy,

This was merely a question but if you want to be an A$$hole I can understand why people would not want to post messages with responses like yours. Don't need to ask any further questions on this site.

I hope you guys aren't this ignorant with any age or gender placing questions. This site is intended to assist people in understanding rules and fellowship. Not for bewildering individuals into wondering if they should post a question.

I did not realize this site was for arrogance and bashing. Maybe the site manager should change the folder name to suit certain individuals.

Wow..........you really got something going good there Big Dave...Nice catch............again.......

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

I am sorry it came to this. I am sure Dunken misunderstood there was 7th person on board.

The fishery out there is amazing and fun for all.

BD
+200 today

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks