Perch Today.

Last trip of the year. Happy Hooking. #Colchester
A nice photo of your catch of walleye’s & perch from your last fishing trip,and thanks also @big rod for all of your walleye & perch reports from the past trip’s in the Colchester area-Western Lake Erie.I was hoping to fish down your way this year,but unfortunately it didn’t happen,but perhaps next year,and thanks for your invite’s in the past.We are young & retired,and there will be many fishing opportunities ahead. All the Best & Fish ON in 2019 @big rod!! ??????

Last edited:
Thanks Eric, i just found out this morning my fishing days are limited for a while,i have two tears in my left shoulder so its surgery time in early March, so rvr fishing might not happen for me this spring.:(:mad:

Thanks Eric, i just found out this morning my fishing days are limited for a while,i have two tears in my left shoulder so its surgery time in early March, so rvr fishing might not happen for me this spring.:(:mad:
Sorry to read about your two tears in your left shoulder @big rod,and all the best on your surgery in early March.I will drop by sometime in March in Colchester to see how you are doing/healing from the surgery,and to have a look around at the cottage’s,boat ramp,and where the fishing “hot spots” are,etc.I have never been to Colchester before,and I am already looking forward to the trip.Take care,and All the Best @big rod,and pm me anytime you like. ?????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks