Perch Port Bruce

Jetdog

Thinking on heading that way for some perch fishing. Is there any perch reports out of Port Bruce??

Thinking on heading that way for some perch fishing. Is there any perch reports out of Port Bruce??
Not really. Just what I've been posting about my days on the pier. Haven't seen anything or heard anything from the boats while I've been there on how they've been doing, but I can tell you there haven't been many boats out there at the usual spots when I've been on any given day. I think most people are going farther out looking for the walleye and bows, but boat traffic has been less than usual too most days I've been there.

Was on the pier today with my dad. Nothing but farm animals. No one else was having much luck either by the sounds of it. Two guys each took out one fish ( perch) .

Headed to Stanley berm after to finish drowning the minnows. More farm animals and a goby that even a full
Gull was not much interested in.

Was on the pier today with my dad. Nothing but farm animals. No one else was having much luck either by the sounds of it. Two guys each took out one fish ( perch) .

Headed to Stanley berm after to finish drowning the minnows. More farm animals and a goby that even a full
Gull was not much interested in.
If you were on the pier today, you saw me. I was the guy wearing the blue hat, ugly green faded sweater ( it's my pier fishin sweater all I use it for now) and I'm one of those guys you saw with a perch today. Welcome aboard. :)

If you were on the pier today, you saw me. I was the guy wearing the blue hat, ugly green faded sweater ( it's my pier fishin sweater all I use it for now) and I'm one of those guys you saw with a perch today. Welcome aboard. :)
Gratitude! Ya, I was hoping for more, but had a great laugh with dad

Gratitude! Ya, I was hoping for more, but had a great laugh with dad
We were all hoping for more LOL. The gentleman on the SW corner and myself sat out there by ourselves for over an hour in the rain and wind this morning. You'd think the fish gods would have rewarded us better for our efforts;):ROFLMAO:

Just out of curiosity. Your dad didn't come and talk to me a couple times did he?
Lol. No, he was too busy screwing with spool of line and missing the fish cleaning his hook. It was a gong show. Hence the laughter.

Honestly, I've never seen a person cleaned off bait so often. I think the title of "blight" can be passed on. Lol!

Regardless of the outcome, we both had a laugh, enjoyed each other's company and plan on doing so again soon.

Cheers to another turn on the lakes!

OK you were sitting by the parking lot near the ramp and the gate? As I walked by and while I was putting my stuff in the truck when I was leaving I could hear you teasing him.:ROFLMAO: If it weren't for these appointments I have today I'd already be there. Oh well, as my wife likes to point out to me, while I can go "pretty much whenever you want too, within reason, you can't go every day. You have things to do around here too ya know. :rolleyes::(:ROFLMAO:"

Next time you're down, if I'm there, don't be afraid to come say hi. :)

OK you were sitting by the parking lot near the ramp and the gate? As I walked by and while I was putting my stuff in the truck when I was leaving I could hear you teasing him.:ROFLMAO: If it weren't for these appointments I have today I'd already be there. Oh well, as my wife likes to point out to me, while I can go "pretty much whenever you want too, within reason, you can't go every day. You have things to do around here too ya know. :rolleyes::(:ROFLMAO:"

Next time you're down, if I'm there, don't be afraid to come say hi. :)
That was us! And for certain, I shall. I was considering heading back today, but like you say, there are things that sometimes get in the way. ( car repair and surf are generally the two)

Don't be afraid to say hello either.
Cheers!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks