Perch in Goderich - Spring Fishing at Port Franks

No I got sucked into watching the eclipse but I used it to get eyes on the lake yesterday. I might try tomorrow morning

No I got sucked into watching the eclipse but I used it to get eyes on the lake yesterday. I might try tomorrow morning
Was out today, water was 41 degrees and got 3 dinks for 5hrs. Another couple weeks of warm weather needed I think. Wasn’t marking them as I conclude they have gone back to the depths.

I was up there this afternoon. Probably 30/40 boats out. Talked to a few different boats coming in and they all were limited out. Heading out Sunday morning once the rain has stopped.

I was up there this afternoon. Probably 30/40 boats out. Talked to a few different boats coming in and they all were limited out. Heading out Sunday morning once the rain has stopped.
Yes, we were there as well. Most of the boats were out in 49-50 fow, but a few also in 45-46. We found them in both ranges.

I tried to take my tricked out fishing kayak out there cause the boat is getting ready for the season. I made it halfway out and turned around. Lots of wake from other boats on a pretty calm day. I just thought it might be early yet for a swim?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks