Perch Fishing

Ken

Can anyone tell me how the perch fishing is out of Port Stanley or Port Glasgow....coming from London so I don't want to make the trek if they are not around yet?
Also, thinking about Hastings, but might be to long of a trek for my 16ft Legend (From Burwell or Turkey Point)
Are the perch hanging out in numbers in Long Point?

Thanks Blackeyes, I hope to hear from a few other members. PM me if need be.

I am sitting here thinking about going out myself ,,looks like burwell is out of minnows .and I am not sure what the lake is doing yet Dutch

Waiting to hear as well Dutch and they are not calling for rain .... Taking the kids so dont want the ride to be too lumpy

I'm a long way from Burwell and Bruce but I am looking out the window and see a calm lake here east of Nanticoke. SW breeze. Cold front in, 9C here last night.

I am in london and it is a little overcast ... Must have rained a little earlier in the am .... Clouds have sun peaking through and can see blue patches ... Hard to tell what the heck to do:whistle: but wait and see i guess

I am sitting here thinking about going out myself ,,looks like burwell is out of minnows .and I am not sure what the lake is doing yet Dutch
Big Otter in Burwell has lots of minnows........talked with Mike this morning.

Just got back from Bruce, reports are .....fishing is OK...a few guys on the pier that were loosing more than they were catching...lake was almost dead calm

Back