Perch derby out of Burwell ?

This is looking good I will start figuring stuff out if anybody would like to put up some door prizes it would be greatly appreciated cmac has offered up a great kids prize and I will add that kids will be free and will have a big fish show down for 1st,2nd and 3rd .if you want to fish this please keep the first 2 Sundays in June open in case lady Erie doesn't let us out the first Sunday

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and X-zone Lures for their support

thanks for the show of interest so far anyone else interested?

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and X-zone Lures for their support

Wow - that's a ton of interest! I might be able to head down for this. How close to shore are the perch in that area? Was hoping to get a bigger boat this year but lookin as though that's not gonna happen. At least another season with the same one.

A

Andrewm they are everywhere from my limited perch experience you can catch them pretty much anywhere that time of year from 15 fow to 60fow just keep moving around till ya find them . I will be setting the date and posting the rules and stuff in the next few weeks so keep an eye on this thread .

boatnonumbers.jpg

Count me in!! Probably will be at least 2 or 3 in my boat, always looking to practice my perch fishing:D

Sign me up, I will bring a handicap. Hey Stomp, you want to come?:D

BD

Why? you bringing Gomer too?

I will leave 2 open seats for anyone who might not have a boat to get out for this. Just buy your own bait.

BD

quote:
Originally posted by Big Dave

I will leave 2 open seats for anyone who might not have a boat to get out for this. Just buy your own bait.

BD

facebook_like_button_big.jpg

boatnonumbers.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Big Dave

BD

Will this do if I come along!!!!:D
Jim
minnows.png

STR8
Count me in,will have 2 in my boat as long as the weather permits everybody out on the water.Max. 10km winds SW. with water temps. in the 67-70 degrees would be perfect. P.S. No rain either!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks