parking @st.williams

JASON83

where can u park at st.williams to take quad out and how much for parking thanks

Solution
$5 in the field at the top of the hill. Just take the quad down.

I have to walk so I unload my stuff and partner at the edge of the water, drive up the hill to park and walk back while partner loads up the sled, then walk out. All the walking is a pain.

I really wish someone still offered ice taxi service. Hut rental is appealing just because you don't have to walk.
That climb up the hill today wasn't so bad now was it Red Hering? Mine was pretty easy.
It was a great pleasure to have met you today @Hooked on Ice and to also spend the afternoon fishing together. Thanks again,because it was definitely a lot easier 👍👍😉 for my aging body to have you offer a lift for me with your vehicle up that,(Cardiac),hill!! I will post a fishing report tomorrow morning about our afternoon ice fishing together,for anyone who wishes to read it,off St.Williams ice fishing from today. 🎣🐟😉👍😎

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks