OT - Looking for a Multi-Connection Marine Battery Terminal

Puggz

TH Marine no longer makes this but I thought i'd reach out here for ideas. Either used or new. Any ideas?

Attachments

• TH Battery Terminal.jpg
    TH Battery Terminal.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 42
@Puggz... Would something like this work for you. I don't know why the amazon.ca links won't work but if you type in 3 or 4 way battery terminals in search many options will show for you.
1713978327207.png

Last edited:
My batteries have 4 terminals, ordinary and wing nut.

I added these guys (amazon) to add multiple fuse protected circuits at the terminal.

Negatives are just a junction terminal.🌻

multiple.jpg

TH Marine no longer makes this but I thought i'd reach out here for ideas. Either used or new. Any ideas?
I've had 2 on my boat for about 4 years but I wouldn't buy them again. If you do them too tight the black or red plastic wing nut keeps turning and they don't tighten enough

I just finished this upgrade the other day. And to think I had that bird's net of wires tied to my cranking battery.

Now all I'll have is the motor, charger and the supply lines to a shut off then to this distribution block.

Yeah that looks good with the bolts that go right through a hole in the connector. The comment above that the threads strip is spot on… those connectors are so soft that the threads in them are easy to damage.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks