Open seats this weekend?

sterlingz

Title, checking to see if there are any open seats this weekend for walleye/perch (2 guys). Going down to Selkirk for a family weekend.

@sterlingz Your life is forever changed now.....for the better.

yep, once the little person is born sterlingz, you can teach he or she how to fish when they're old enough, and by the time they're 10 they'll be out fishing you every time you go and you'll love it, or they won't and you'll still love it

Thanks all for the kind words, if this one sticks it will be our 2nd. The 1st is maybe a year out from holding her own rod. Can't wait. Had a series of misfortunes with previous pregnancies so fingers crossed...

Thanks all for the kind words, if this one sticks it will be our 2nd. The 1st is maybe a year out from holding her own rod. Can't wait. Had a series of misfortunes with previous pregnancies so fingers crossed...
God bless you and your family.

Well folks it looks like I'm adding not one but two fishing licenses to the family come February. Had an ultrasound yesterday and there are two little peanuts in there both measuring the exact same in terms of length and heart rate @ 157bpm. But I think my heart rate might have been higher. So far all we know is that they're fraternal twins.

If anyone's looking to babysit, let me know, good fishing genes run in the family, you will not be disappointed!

@sterlingz… Wow!! 2 little rug rats... the open seats are filling up fast in that new boat you want. :giggle:
Congratulations Yves, you and your wife must be very happy hearing that news. :happy:

@sterlingz… Wow!! 2 little rug rats... the open seats are filling up fast in that new boat you want. :giggle:
Congratulations Yves, you and your wife must be very happy hearing that news. :happy:

Haha thanks Bob, we're cautiously optimistic given past history... but fingers and toes crossed. Weren't going to tell anyone until 20 weeks but it's impossible to hide... double the hormones, double the fatigue, nausea, etc.

Every time I ask for help selecting a boat I need to go 2ft bigger haha

Back