Ontario Monster Whitetails

That was her thing a ma jiggy she put on the kitchen table. It looks ok so I bit my tongue over her cutting the antlers off a bunch of my skulls out in the driveshed!

Attachments

• 89A5D0BA-2050-466A-8F50-66E1195214D2.jpeg
    89A5D0BA-2050-466A-8F50-66E1195214D2.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 19
It scored 169&5/8 but then had I think 5 taken off for deductions? I would have to check the sheet but to be honest I was just relieved when I found it!

That’s a comfy looking hunt camp rcfire77.
That’s only 1/2 the inside of the second floor. That’s the whole thing…complete with a walk in cooler.

Attachments

• 2814656B-D908-4F62-BBB7-DEB90AADA5FD.jpeg
    2814656B-D908-4F62-BBB7-DEB90AADA5FD.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 39
Real nice find. Luckily the mice and squirrels didn't find it first.

Real nice find. Luckily the mice and squirrels didn't find it first.
It hasn’t been dead long, sometime shortly after velvet shed I think. It’s pristine condition the nose wasn’t even chewed off by the yotes which I can’t believe, they love that part.

It hasn’t been dead long, sometime shortly after velvet shed I think. It’s pristine condition the nose wasn’t even chewed off by the yotes which I can’t believe, they love that part.
You can tell the antlers haven’t been sun bleached or rubbed on trees..
everytime I find even the smallest antler shed it’s been chewed up and bleached bone white

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks