Onshore perchin Aug 14 2014

packrat

Well------was THAT windy enough for you????

Hit on my backyard this morning------what a jolt back to the real world after my DWP at Burwell.

First location I tried----nothing but white perch:eek:. Don't want them, gold is what I'm after.

Second location I tried seemed like nobody was home-----now I'm fishing into the wind and casting with a long lite rod---can we say fun. Around 10 the wind picked up even more and I'm seriously thinking of calling it a day. Surprise, put a nice perch in the bucket----shortly after now up to 2:cool:
So I hung in there and the more it blew the better the fishing went. Had quite a few throwbacks out of that school. Ended it at noon with enough for a nice snack plus a hefty silver bass as a bonus.

My fun wasn't QUITE over for the day yet-----get home and manage to drive a hook into my finger right next to the nail and over the barb (of course):oops: Well it was either spend the rest of the day at the EMERGENCY ROOM of our wonderful hospital:censored: or drive to Paris to urgent care. Guess where I went-----they had it out in no time----really didn't hurt at all but don't want to do THAT again.

Oh Packrat. I haven't had a hook in me since I was 10, just lucky I guess. |It was quite a day I spent it on shore.

I met some of your fellow pier fisherman last Saturday. I had Jack, Bill and Joey out for a bunch of fish.

Glad your hook went well

Oh Packrat. I haven't had a hook in me since I was 10, just lucky I guess. |It was quite a day I spent it on shore.

I met some of your fellow pier fisherman last Saturday. I had Jack, Bill and Joey out for a bunch of fish.

Glad your hook went well

First time for everything I guess---managed to get this far before doing the deed to myself:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks