Old cut

Does anyone know the ice conditions out of old cut in long point? ATV friendly or have to walk it? TIA

I have been taking an ATV. However there is bad spots out there. The pressure crack is probably being camouflaged with snow more and more this week and on Sunday I saw what looked like a hole the size of a pool. I would suggest not going alone and travelling cautiously.

I have been taking an ATV. However there is bad spots out there. The pressure crack is probably being camouflaged with snow more and more this week and on Sunday I saw what looked like a hole the size of a pool. I would suggest not going alone and travelling cautiously.
Thanks for the Heads Up about the Ice Condition off the Old Cut @Jlund1 were I also prefer to fish out of.A hole that you saw the size of a pool is some scary stuff!! I also have heard about the pressure crack,on my last trip out a few weeks ago.I normally will follow @Jimmy Riggin trail to his Hut’s,and Fish close by near were he is set up.I will report later,once I get back out there again,Hopefully very soon! Tight Lines,& Perch/Pike ON!! ????

Attachments

• 76A5FDD5-FFE7-4DC2-8C7B-A75477E23222.jpeg
    76A5FDD5-FFE7-4DC2-8C7B-A75477E23222.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 14
No problem, and not trying to scare anyone off or tell anyone it’s safe. Just what I’ve seen out there.
No problem, and not trying to scare anyone off or tell anyone it’s safe. Just what I’ve seen out there.
Thanks again @Jlund1.Safety first,& I think that everyone would likely appreciate your Report. Tight Lines Everyone & Be Safe! ????

Back