Old cut web cam

jumbos

The new spot for the camera is great. Nice job down there guys!!!!

Thanks guys, make my morning more interesting, more action on the cam.
May have to put 2 pots of coffee on.
Just notice, it's lit up in front of the cam.

Last edited:
For your viewing pleasure Fish Farmer!! Thanks for the positive feedback Guys. Will return to the Dickinson Cr Camera feed periodically over the winter and permanently when the Ice Fishing wraps up in March or April ?? yikes.

I too am really happy the camera view was moved . More coming and going to see from others heading out on the lake. Thanks, Huron.

Nice job again on the Web Cam location, Old Cut Marina.;) I just saw Jimmy`s Taxi Service take out a couple of customer`s,and now a person can really tell how Blustery the condition`s are by the way the Tree Branch`s are Shaking, just like right now!! Too Cold & Windy Today!!:mad::mad::mad: It looks like we will be stuck with these Arctic Temperature for another Week!!:(:cool: One of these Day`s I will get down there! Dress Warm everyone & Good Luck.:)

Good move, by the looks of it I'm surprised at the visibility on the lake there as we speak. Blowing off the lake and from NE here. Can't see nothing.

Looks cold and windy on the cam this morning as I sit on my fat :asshat: drinking a coffee front of the PC wishing I was out there as I tell myself it's fun out there freezing:D
My neighbor said you got to be kidding going fishing in this cold, your crazy. He don't know what he's missing:D

Back